Everything you need to start growing your new business…
Contact & account management
Sales opportunities management
Dashboards and reports
MS Outlook integration
Office 365 for productivity
Mass e-mail management
…for a one-off, fixed fee
for the complete CRM Onboarding Journey.
To get you started quickly and smoothly.
- Capture & track leads.
- Associate email messages with relevant leads.
- Create and track all the activities related to a lead in one place.
- Track the lead conversion progress.
- Qualify or disqualify a lead, and track reasons.
Let MS Dynamics 365 CRM guide you through the stages of the Lead to Opportunity sales process, based on the world’s best
Nurture Contacts & Accounts
- Easily convert leads to Contact and Account records.
- Manage the list of accounts and related contacts from a single central place.
- Associate all communications and other activities with the relevant Contact record or Account record.
- Create and track all activities related to an Account or a Contact.
- Start building a 360-degree customer view (including sales opportunities, quotes, orders, etc.).
Easily manage contacts, accounts and all related activities in one central place.
Drive Sales Opportunities
- Track sales opportunities and manage sales pipeline.
- Associate a pricelist, products and services with a sales opportunity.
- Generate sales quotes using predefined Word templates within the CRM solution.
- Create sales orders directly from quotes.
- Manage all activities related to an opportunity, and track the communication.
- Follow-up reminders about sales opportunities.
A streamlined user experience guides you through the sales process by following the sales steps needed within each phase of a sales process.
Track Sales Performance in Real-time
- Use a variety of pre-defined charts and dashboards to track your business performance.
- Easily drill down to see the underlying records and data that make up a chart.
- Customise your dashboards with easy-to-understand visuals of your data.
- Create and save your personal charts, and share them with others.
- Take advantage of a number of predefined reports (e.g. Competitor Win Loss report, etc.).
Track your business performance in real-time, whenever and wherever you are!
With Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, you can….
- View information about Dynamics 365 contacts and leads while you are working in Outlook.
- View this information in the context of an email message, a meeting, or an appointment.
- Link email messages, meetings, and appointments to a Dynamics 365 record with a single click.
- Open Dynamics 365 records directly to find or enter more detailed information.
- Add a phone call, a task, or an appointment activity to Dynamics 365.
- Track Outlook contacts in Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 Mobile enables you to…
- Use the Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets app for your sales activities when you’re out in the field.
- Instantly create new activities, records, add notes, or prepare for a meeting from the mobile workspace.
- Quickly act on the list of suggested priorities (“intelligent cards”), or use the list of favourite and recent items you‘ve used.
- Start a note from anywhere, and attach the note to whatever you are doing at that moment.
- Check your dashboards on your team’s performance, or advance an important opportunity toward a successful close no matter where you are.
- Work in offline mode.
Build your Marketing List and attract new Leads
- Send bulk emails from Microsoft Dynamics 365 and track bulk email statistics.
- Use static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails such as newsletters, special offers, and more, all from within Dynamics 365.
- Track vital bulk email statistics such as sends, successful deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes within CRM contacts, leads and accounts.
- Monitor and see who opened the email and who clicked on which links.
Office 365 productivity tools with Dynamics 365
- Manage your documents within Dynamics 365 using out-of-the-box integration with SharePoint.
- Use more advanced analytics and reporting by using Power BI within Dynamics 365.
- Capture and track notes within the sales opportunity or account planning by using OneNote within the Dynamics 365.
- Work on quotes in parallel with your colleagues in real-time with Microsoft Office 365.
Exclusive fixed-fee CRM offer for startups and small businesses
One-off, fixed fee for the complete CRM Onboarding Journey
„To get you started quick and smoothly“
Initial setup of the system and initial administration of end-users.
Online workshop for end-users to get you started right away.
Online workshop for the business administrator.
Go-live support included to assist with the first steps (5 incident tickets for the first 5 days included).
One-off fee, starting at £ 3,600
And affordable continued top-class* CRM support
* Provided by a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
From £ 35.90
per user per month
(Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (PROMO Offer + PowerMailChimp included)
From £ 17.60
per user per month
(Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 included)
per company per month
(8×5 phone and email support, 4 incidents per month included)